Leslyn's Lovely Life: 24 Weeks

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

24 Weeks


Y'all- yesterday was not the best day... I found out I have gestational diabetes, cleaned my house all day long, cried off and on for a few hours because I was frustrated with life, we had to spend a small fortune on car repairs, and then the day ended with my husband flooding the bathroom (it was not the toilet- it was the bathtub). So yeah. This was at the end of a long day. Excuse the hot mess. 

How far along? 24 weeks, 4 days
Maternity clothes? Yup! All day err-day.
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: Has been okay- I wake up a couple of times at night due to discomfort, but nothing too terrible.
Best moment this week? Spending a ton of alone time with the hubby- I'm soaking in every moment! 
Miss anything? Fitting in my normal clothes- now that spring is rolling around, I don't feel comfortable in anything at all. :/ (See yesterday's post)
Movement: More and more every day! He's definitely breech right now- hopefully that will change. 
Food cravings: Taco salad and pineapples have been my favorite thing this week.
Aversions: Raw meat in grocery stores. Disgusting. 
Showing? Yup! 
Labor Signs? None 
Belly Button- in or out? Still in
Rings- on or off? Depends on the day- the wedding band is always on (it's 1/2 size larger than my engagement ring- yes I did this on purpose). 
Happy or Moody? I haven't been moody. But yesterday was not the best day of my life. 
Looking forward to: Painting the nursery tomorrow! 
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

No comments: