Leslyn's Lovely Life: 25 Weeks

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

25 Weeks

When you've had a long day, you don't check the cuff of your pants. Or touch up your make up. Hahaha! 

How far along? 25 weeks, 4 days
Maternity clothes? Yes! 
Stretch marks? Ugh... unfortunately, one has popped up. So from now on, I won't be answering this question. ;)
Sleep: I've had a hard time falling asleep this week... And I keep waking up at night. So I think it's starting to go downhill. 
Best moment this week? Painting baby boy's nursery. And a surprise fancy date night with the baby daddy on Friday. He's seriously the best. 
Miss Anything? Did you read my blog post last week? Hahahaha... But I'm trying to focus on how much better things will be when the little guy is born. 
Movement: Yes. And that's my favorite thing about this whole experience. 
Food cravings: Well, with the gestational diabetes in full swing, I am craving everything I'm not supposed to eat. But I try to change my train of thought whenever I start missing things like pizza, pasta, dessert.... Okay I'm stopping. 
Aversions: Nothing really! 
Showing? Yes!
Labor Signs? None at all! 
Belly Button- in or out? Still in.
Rings- on or off? Still on- the swelling has actually gone down this week.
Happy or Moody? It's been a roller coaster of a week. But the past couple of days have been great! 
Looking forward to: Getting furniture in that beautiful nursery! 
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

3 comments:

Katherine Annika Cutar said...

I like this post! May you have a safe labor. I love your blog btw! Followed you here and on Bloglovin as well. I hope you'd check my blog too and follow-back. :)

xx
Katherine @ Nested Thoughts

Angie said...

Sorry you are having the cravings. Seems like we want things so much worse when we know we cannot have them.

Rachel Easley said...

You look so cute! Love the green pants!!