Leslyn's Lovely Life: 27 Weeks

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

27 Weeks

Check out that bathroom-post-workout-selfie. Hahaha

How far along? 27 Weeks and 5 Days (Oops)

Maternity clothes? Duh!
Sleep: I have to get up at least once a night, thanks to my growing buddy kicking me in the bladder. 
Best moment this week? Going to the Symphony (again) with the hubby. 
Miss Anything? Being thinner. Haha 
Movement: All the time- little guy has been SUPER active over the past few weeks. It's fun! 
Food cravings: I'm a lot more hungry than I have been, but I'm not craving anything in particular.
Aversions: The smell of BBQ potato chips. Gross.
Showing? Of course! 
Labor Signs? A couple of Braxton Hicks contractions here and there- but nothing huge. 
Belly Button- in or out? In
Rings- on or off? On
Happy or Moody? Happy! 
Looking forward to: Getting a pedicure tomorrow (Thanks Mom!)
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

No comments: