Leslyn's Lovely Life: 28 Weeks

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

28 Weeks



How far along? 28 weeks and 4 days!
Maternity clothes? Yes. And a lot of Piko tops. Oh, and maxi dresses. 
Sleep: Is getting more and more challenging. 
Best moment this week? Spending Easter with my in-laws was a lot of fun! 
Miss Anything? Sleeping through the night. 
Movement: All the time! Our little buddy is definitely going to be an active kiddo. 
Food cravings: Nothing in particular- but my appetite is out of control. This is one of those instances where the gestational diabetes is a blessing in disguise- if I didn't have to limit my carb intake, there's no telling how much bigger I would be. 
Aversions: BBQ potato chips. Yuck
Showing? Juuuuust a little. ;)
Labor Signs? Nope!
Belly Button- in or out? Still in- but it kind of hurts! Does that make sense? No? Okay... Moving on...
Rings- on or off? It depends on the weather- yesterday, I had to take them off because it was HOT! 
Happy or Moody? Happy and Sleepy! :) 
Looking forward to: Loving on that sweet little boy! 
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You look great!

Angie said...

BBQ Chips? First time I've heard that one!