Leslyn's Lovely Life: 29 Weeks

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

29 Weeks


A pre-bedtime selfie... These are so much easier than chalkboard pictures! Haha! 


How far along? 29 Weeks, 3 Days
Maternity clothes? I'm getting kind of sick of them- I can't wait to fit in my old clothes again
Sleep: Lol... It's getting challenging. 
Best moment this week? Watching E move around like crazy- I have an alien belly now. Haha
Miss Anything? My usual spring/summer wardrobe. I went to the mall the other day, and it was sad knowing that I can't fit in any clothes there. Boooooo.
Movement: Yes yes yes!
Food cravings: Any food in general- I feel hungry all the time! 
Aversions: Anything BBQ is not my fave. 
Showing? Ya think? ;) 
Labor Signs? Braxton Hicks- nothing else! 
Belly Button- in or out? In!
Rings- on or off? On
Happy or Moody? Always happy! 
Looking forward to: His crib coming in at the end of May- I can't wait to put this nursery together! 
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Looking great!

Angie said...

I always missed my clothes too! Maternity clothes are fun but only for a little while!

Vanessa @ Nessa's World said...

You look amazing!! Glad I bumped into your blog! xoxo

nessaswrld.blogspot.com