Leslyn's Lovely Life: 30 Weeks

Monday, May 5, 2014

30 Weeks

I'm not sure why everything in this picture looks green? Oh well. 

How far along? 30 Weeks, 2 Days
Maternity clothes? Yes- I'm so thankful for friends who have loaned me their clothes- otherwise, I would only have 2 dresses, 2 pants, and 4 shirts that I could wear. No lie. 
Sleep: Is increasingly difficult- although there was one night last week where I didn't have to get up to use the bathroom (praises!!!)
Best moment this week? Getting more clothes from one of DJ's sweet work friends- I actually felt PRETTY for once this week! How about that?! 
Miss Anything? Being able to tie my shoes easily. Haha! 
Movement: That little boy is a wiggle worm. I can't wait to kiss those little feet that keep kicking me. 
Food cravings: Nothing in particular that I'm craving these days.
Aversions: BBQ. Still. :/ 
Showing? Yup- I have a kid who told me I was huge. While that's not exactly what a girl wants to hear, at least I know E is growing... Right? 
Labor Signs? Braxton Hicks are still happening
Belly Button- in or out? In
Rings- on or off? On again!
Happy or Moody? Happy
Looking forward to: Our Spring Concert this week- all of the hard work from this semester is going to be showcased... I seriously have the most talented students of all time. Love them! 

Have a great day, friends! I have several posts coming your way this week- can you believe it?! It's amazing what happens when you make the time to come up with fun content. 

xoxo
Les
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

3 comments:

Jess said...

You look wonderful! Glad everything is going so well. :) I wish I could tell you that sleeping will get easier, but I'd be lying. Just hang in there.

Jodi said...

Congrats! You'll love having a little boy! You look great.

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.