Leslyn's Lovely Life: 31 Weeks

Monday, May 12, 2014

31 Weeks



How far along? 31 Weeks, 2 Days
Maternity clothes? Every day! 
Sleep: Is getting worse and worse. Naps have been saving my life... Or else I would be running on about 5 hours a night. Not cool. 
Best moment this week? Winning a free vacation on Kidd Kraddick in the Morning! 
Miss Anything? Sleep. And I'm ready to lose this baby weight. Like, yesterday. 
Movement: He actually kicked me so hard a couple of times this week that it hurt. No joke. This kid is very active. 
Food cravings: I really just want to eat pineapple all the time. It's an addiction.
Aversions: The smell of lunch meat is so gross. 
Showing? Ya think? ;)
Labor Signs? Yup- I started having painful contractions this week. They're not frequent enough for us to be concerned yet, but the fact that they started at 30 weeks makes me really think the little guy will come early. 
Belly Button- in or out? In
Rings- on or off? On
Happy or Moody? Happy and Sleepy! Haha
Looking forward to: Baby showers- they start next week! And finishing up the school year so this mama can (try to) rest up before E gets here. 
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

1 comment:

Brittanylea02 said...

You look great! Hope you're feeling good today! Happy Monday! :)