Leslyn's Lovely Life: 32 Weeks

Monday, May 19, 2014

32 Weeks

Well you can't see the bottom of the board, but it says "mama's #1 craving".

How far along? 32 Weeks, 2 Days
Maternity clothes? Are we really still asking this question? ;)
Sleep: I wake up a lot at night, but I've been trying to train myself to fall back asleep quickly. I usually get super tired in the afternoons because of the weird sleep stuff. But it's okay! 
Best moment this week? We got a TON of stuff done in preparation for E! We signed up for classes at the hospital, toured the labor and delivery section of the hospital, I wrote out my birth plan, we found a day care that doesn't have a waiting list (thank you Jesus!!), and we ordered a glider. Oh, and we started packing our hospital bag. It's starting to get real. :) Also- we ended up having an ultrasound this week (we had a little bit of a scare... but everything is going to be fine). Seeing our little boy's sweet face took the excitement to another level. He looks less creepy and looks like a sweet, chubby-cheeked baby. Oh how we love this kid...
Miss Anything? I really miss being my normal not swollen size. I've been looking through old pictures, and I can't wait to be at a normal, healthy weight again. Just a few more months, and I'll be on my way. Thank goodness! 
Movement: Of course! He actually switched into the "correct" position (he was transverse before), so the movement has been really weird feeling this week. 
Food cravings: Pineapple. I swear I would marry a pineapple if I could. 
Aversions: The smell of lunch meat at 7 am is the worst thing. 
Showing? Lol
Labor Signs? Still having a few painful contractions every now and then. 
Belly Button- in or out? In
Rings- on or off? On
Happy or Moody? Happy!
Looking forward to: My first baby shower is this afternoon, and then my family is coming up from H-Town for my big baby shower this weekend!!! I can't even begin to explain how ready I am to see them- I haven't seen them since our gender reveal party (over 4 months ago)! 
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

4 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

How cute are you!!!

I just did a maternity session this weekend (I'll have some pictures up on my blog) & I just love baby bumps.

Tiffany said...

You look awesome girl!

Kristal {The Strong Family} said...

Looking great!!

Mason's Mama said...

So exciting! Adorable picture.