Leslyn's Lovely Life: 33 Weeks

Monday, May 26, 2014

33 Weeks


I need to brag on the husband/photographer for a moment... It took several outfit changes and a bunch of pictures for me to find one that I wouldn't hate for the world to see. We're to that point of the pregnancy, folks. I'm 100% certain that after this human comes out of me, this blog is going to be about the weird things the child does and me hating my life throughout the process of losing weight. Mark my words. But seriously- I married the best, most patient man in the world. He'll have many jewels in his crown in heaven. 

And now, back to our regular programming. 

How far along? 33 weeks, 2 days
Maternity clothes? I really love my maternity clothes. And Piko tops (if you're not from Arkansas, you need to look them up. Life changing. Super soft. I will wear mine until the day I die). 
Sleep: Is a struggle. Due to the combination of having a human attached to the front of my body, the heat, swelling, and allergies. Not cool. 
Best moment this week? The hubby and I found an AMAZING deal for a dresser... I'll spare you all the details (until tomorrow, when I blog about it. Duh). And I got to see my family. And I had the most wonderful baby shower (again, it shall be blogged about). 
Miss Anything? Being comfortable. 
Movement: Yeah- I've been paying really close attention to his sleep/movement patterns over the past few weeks. He's actually really calm at night. The only time he moves is when I have to get up in the middle of the night. So maybe- just maybe- he'll help his mama out and start sleeping through the nights at an early age? We'll pray about that. Haha.. Oh, and he always has the hiccups right after lunch, and then again right before dinner. It's like clock work. :)
Food cravings: Pineapples all day every day. And watermelon. And strawberries. Basically anything fresh. 
Aversions: It honestly depends on the day. As I type this, nothing sounds overly gross. 
Showing? Why are we still asking this? Haha
Labor Signs? They started my weekly appointments early to keep everything in check... but our little guy is still in there! 
Belly Button- in or out? In!
Rings- on or off? On... Most of the time. I'm telling y'all- the heat is not helping me out! 
Happy or Moody? Happy! Last week was absolutely wonderful, and I'm in my last few days of work before my maternity leave officially starts! Woohoo! 
Looking forward to: My work baby shower tomorrow, and my best friend's bachelorette party this weekend! So many wonderful things. :) 
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

1 comment:

Brittanylea02 said...

I'm sure there was loads of wonderful pictures of you because you look great hun! :) Glad you're feeling good and happy!