1. I think it's hilarious how ombre my hair looks in this picture (I haven't dyed my hair at all. This is called heat damage, my darlings). And look at how swollen my face is. This pregnancy thing is getting silly. Oh and look at how adorable my husband is. He's my favorite.
2. So last week I talked about the dogs and how one in particular barks at nothing. Well, the other one (Chip) has a weird quirk. We crate our dogs, so I hurry home after school to let them out. Chip finds it necessary to pee on our back patio. It's the strangest thing. The only way he doesn't do it is if I walk out with him, stand in the grass, and watch him pee. No joke. I can let him out the morning, and he will voluntarily pee in the grass. He will do the same at night. It's only in the afternoons that he feels the urge to pee right next to our back door. He's so strange. But oh so adorable. I mean, look at that (unedited) sweetness.
3. This girl is in desperate need of hostess gift ideas... I have 4 showers, and each of them have at least 8 hostesses. So if you have any suggestions, comment below! :)
4. I went to the gym for the first time in months this week. I have been working out at home and walking the doggies, but I figured that I pay a monthly membership- so I should stop wasting it. I've been seriously working on my fitness (especially since I'm in a wedding 3 weeks after my due date. *gulp*).
5. Y'all. This is real life. Go to this link, and listen to the 5th clip. THAT'S ME!!!! ON KIDD KRADDICK!!!!! AND I WON!!!!
So this means that the hubby and I get to go on a free trip to Mexico. Y'all. I can't even contain my joy. I mean, look at this place.
This is one happy mama. It has been an outstanding week. :)
Have a wonderful weekend, my sweet friends! If you're new here, follow along! I have a lot of fun posts coming up in the next few weeks!