Leslyn's Lovely Life: 5

Friday, May 23, 2014

5

1. My family is coming today. Y'all. I might cry tears of joy when I see them.

2. I know I'm probably biased, but I think that my husband and I made an adorable human being. For those of you who have a hard time seeing stuff on ultrasounds, the top of our little guy's head is on the right side of the picture. And he's looking right at you. And he has the cutest rainbow arch on his upper lip and I can't wait to love on this child. Okay. Moving on.


3. Sometimes, you will want to give up on finding a dresser/changing table combo. And then, sometimes, you look at Craigslist at just the right time and find an AWESOME cherry wood dresser. For $75. Say whaaaa?!?! The extreme dresser makeover has already taken place... But I will wait until next week to share the photos. Aren't I the worst? Muahahaha.


4. One of DJ's good friends from work got us this AWESOME set of onesies for our little E! I thought this was such a creative, fun gift! All the other gifts were awesome too (remember how I talked about that mamaRoo? Still dying over that one)... But this was something that was so unique! I just had to share! :)

5. With the exception of 2 snow make up days, I'm done with the school year! I just have to box up a few things before I leave, and then I'll officially be on maternity leave! WHOA! That's cray!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I know I've been looking forward to this weekend for a loooooong, long time. :)

 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

5 comments:

Eat Drink and Be Mary said...

I'm horrible at actually seeing ultrasounds, so thanks for the description. I'm sure y'all will have the cutest little one. And those onesies are TOO CUTE!! I love how they're personalized and for each season.

ps. What a unique but adorable name y'all have chosen.

Briana Runde said...

Before kids, I could never see what was on the pictures from ultrasounds. Now I can. Congrats!

Rebecca Jo said...

I need to look at Craig's list - I've been trying to find a dresser.

Those little outfits are just precious!

Perfect ultrasound. I bet you stare at it constantly :)

ashleynicole @ [real life, real love] said...

Have so much fun with your family! And that dresser is a steal! Looks awesome! :)

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Those onesies are adorable! Have fun with your family! Whenever mine comes to visit I cry when I see them... every. single. time.