Leslyn's Lovely Life: Baby Shower - 1st Edition

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Baby Shower - 1st Edition

On Monday, we had the most wonderful baby shower at DJ's work! Prior to the festivities, I had only met a few of his coworkers. But man- these people are so sweet! I totally get why my husband loves his job so much- it makes all the difference in the world when you're working with some cool people!

We walked into the room, and this was what we saw!



Y'all- we have a mamaRoo!!! I'm still flipping out over it! If you've never heard of it- google it. I can't wait for little E to take naps in it so mama can get some work done! ;)



Y'all, the food was awesome... My favorite bakery in Little Rock is Community Bakery... they did our wedding cake, and everything that they make tastes PHENOMENAL. If you've never been- add it to your list of places to go. For real.

It was so nice to meet all of DJ's coworkers, and I can't wait to bring little E up there to meet everyone! :)

I'll have more baby shower posts in the near future- my next shower is this Saturday!

 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

3 comments:

Kristal {The Strong Family} said...

How SWEET that they threw a shower for y'all!! Love the pic of you two....lovely couple!

Tiffany said...

Such a great photo of you and DJ! And I'm totes jealous of your mamaroo.

Angie said...

How sweet of them!