Leslyn's Lovely Life: Baby Shower - 2nd Edition

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Baby Shower - 2nd Edition

This past Saturday, some of my closest friends and family threw me the most beautiful, thoughtful baby shower. Every single detail was absolutely perfect. I'll just let all of the pictures speak for themselves.



















Our little family is so blessed! I have my next baby shower this afternoon, and there will be a post on that one on Thursday! :)

Have a wonderful day, friends!
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

5 comments:

Ashleigh Wagner said...

I love the theme! So cute & looks like you had a great time :)

Talya Tate Boerner said...

Cute party! You look wonderful.

Rebecca Jo said...

How special is that day? It's all so lovely!

Rebecca Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrissy@SimpleJoysBlog said...

Love the shower theme!!! Your friends and family did such a good job!!! Beautiful!