Leslyn's Lovely Life: Baby Shower - 3rd Edition

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Baby Shower - 3rd Edition

I seriously love my job. I work with some of the sweetest people in the world. They are always so encouraging and supportive, and they always make me smile. Some of my sweet friends threw a baby shower for Emmett on Tuesday, and we had a blast! Here are some of the highlights from the day!

Note: I forgot to readjust the settings on my camera before I handed it off, so all of the pictures had a super high ISO. I hope you enjoy my poor photo editing skills. ;)






Oh and P.S. apparently I make the dumbest faces ever whenever I open gifts at showers. Exhibit A.



So there's that. Hahaha!

Happy Thursday!

 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

2 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

The gifts just keep coming :) That's so fun

Chrissy@SimpleJoysBlog said...

I love your blue jacket and sandals! Very cute!!