Leslyn's Lovely Life: Maternity Outfit

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Maternity Outfit

Y'all I wasn't lying when I said that I was going to start posting a little more of everything... I'm not sure where this sudden bit of inspiration is coming from. But let's just keep rolling with it!

My husband was kind enough to take pictures of me in our back yard for a fashion post. And out of the 30(000) pictures he took, this was the only one where I thought I looked semi-acceptable. I apologize for the poor lighting. That was my fault for picking a bad time of day to do these pictures. And my belly probably looks way bigger than it actually is because we just ate the most AMAZING turkey burgers (with pineapple... my fave) right before the picture was taken. :)



Kimono: Forever 21 (I bought it last week, so it should be in stores- I just couldn't find it online (similar) //  T-Shirt // Jeans // Sandals // Watch // Earrings 

I've gotten more compliments on this kimono than anything that I've worn in a long time. And it's seriously one of the 3 things that I find comfortable these days (the other two being sweatpants and a bathrobe. No, I'm not joking). So I'm going to keep on wearing this kimono (and I'll probably buy more) for quite a while. 

Have a wonderful day!
xoxo
-Les
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

5 comments:

Meghan T said...

so cute!! love those sandals... might have to order a pair now :)

Rebecca said...

Your husband wins at taking preg pics. Mine takes them from like 50 feet away and are always blurry.

Kristal {The Strong Family} said...

You are beautiful!!!

Talya Tate Boerner said...

You look great!

porkchoptuesday said...

Love the top! The lighting must be from your expectant "glow"! Best of luck with the baby.