Leslyn's Lovely Life: 34 Weeks

Monday, June 2, 2014

34 Weeks

We didn't have time for a chalkboard photo, as I was only at home for 7 hours this weekend. No lie. So this is a picture from Saturday before we attended a wedding! Seriously, how adorable is my husband? I like him a lot. 

How far along? 34 Weeks, 2 Days
Maternity clothes? Yes and yoga pants. Loooooove me some yoga pants. 
Sleep: Always a challenge. 
Best moment this week? Baby showers... and finally being on maternity leave! 
Miss Anything? Comfort. 
Movement: Yes! We have a little wiggle worm on our hands. 
Food cravings: Nothing in particular. I'll always eat pineapple, but that's not news to anybody. 
Aversions: It depends on the day! 
Showing? Oh honey...
Labor Signs? Still contractions!
Belly Button- in or out? In
Rings- on or off? Off now. :( 
Happy or Moody? I'm a happy camper! 
Looking forward to: I have one more baby shower this weekend at DJ's home church!
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

6 comments:

Ashleigh Wagner said...

You're getting closer! Hope you enjoy your time off before Your baby boy arrives :)

Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup said...

I love bow ties on men. Seriously nothing classier. You're getting into the home stretch! Try and enjoy every last bit of it. Have a wonderful week!

Rebecca Jo said...

Bow ties are my favorite - you both look great!
Another shower? Your baby is set! :)

Molly Pratt said...

This may be an absurd question, but did you find maternity yoga pants or just keep wearing normal ones? I am almost 20 weeks and all my workout pants cut into my belly way too much. Wearing them below the bump doesn't really work either. I would love your recommendations!

Kristal {The Strong Family} said...

You both are adorable! :)

Kristin said...

You're looking soooo beautiful! I love it!