Leslyn's Lovely Life: 35 Weeks

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

35 Weeks

We had to move to a different spot for the picture because I'm not ready to do the nursery reveal yet!! But soon and very soon, you'll get to see our little man's nursery. We just need a few finishing touches. :)

How far along? 35 Weeks, 3 Days
Maternity clothes? All the time! 
Sleep: I usually get up a few times every night. I'm usually not really comfortable anymore, but that's to be expected. 
Best moment this week? Our baby shower on Sunday was wonderful! And having all the time in the world to clean, nap, bake, and relax has been exactly what this mama needed. 
Miss Anything? Comfort. Besides that, nothing! ;) 
Movement: Always! Some of his movements are more painful these days. But I can still say that it's easily my favorite part about being pregnant. 
Food cravings: Nothing in particular! 
Aversions: Can't think of anything!
Showing? I've had people tell me that I look like I'm about to pop for the past month. So I would say so. Haha
Labor Signs? There have been no new developments- just the same occasional contractions.
Belly Button- in or out? In
Rings- on or off? Off. :( 
Happy or Moody? Happy. Rested. Relaxed. Exactly what I need to be in the weeks leading up to his arrival. 
Looking forward to: DJ's first Father's Day! I have no idea what I'm going to get him yet! But I want to make it memorable and special for him. :) We'll see what we come up with! 
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

2 comments:

Ashleigh Wagner said...

Oooooh can't wait to see the nursery! :)

The Contented Wife said...

You look great! And I had to take my rings off too. :( Sad day when that happened.