Leslyn's Lovely Life: 36 Weeks

Monday, June 16, 2014

36 Weeks



So I didn't have time to be artsy this weekend. Y'all know how much I love doing chalkboards (*sarcasm*). Well now, I basically feel like a failure after reading this awesome article.  Just scroll through... You won't be disappointed. Also, lets talk about how LOW this child is. 

How far along? 36 Weeks, 2 Days
Maternity clothes? Yes... Even my maternity clothes are starting to get tight! This mama has been wearing her bath robe around the house. And yoga pants. I ain't mad about it. 
Sleep: I'm really thankful for afternoon naps. We'll put it that way. :) 
Best moment this week? We officially have all of the necessities- which is an INCREDIBLE feeling. 
Miss Anything? Still missing comfort. 
Movement: Yup- he's more squirmy than anything else. I think things are getting a little tight in there. 
Food cravings: Nothing really! 
Aversions: The smell of lunch meat and bbq chips is gross again. 
Showing? :)
Labor Signs? I'm dilated 1 cm right now... Which I know means basically nothing because people can be at a 1 for a month. I have my next doctor's appointment this afternoon, so we'll see what's happened since last week! Also- yesterday, I was having contractions every 10 minutes or so for about 3 hours... Then they stopped. So who knows how the next few weeks are going to be. 
Belly Button- in or out? In- but it's stretched out and looks super weird. Lo.. 
Rings- on or off? Off.
Happy or Moody? Happy.
Looking forward to: Seeing our little buddy on Thursday! Yay for ultrasounds!! 
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

1 comment:

Emily @ Beauty and the Greek said...

That baby has certainly dropped! So exciting for you!