Leslyn's Lovely Life: 38 Weeks

Monday, June 30, 2014

38 Weeks

This picture very accurately portrays my feelings about still being pregnant. 

How far along? 38 Weeks, 2 Days.
Maternity clothes? Yesssssss.
Sleep: Nooooooo.
Best moment this week? Spending the weekend with my mom's side of the family. I love them. Oh, and for the first time ever, my family was able to be there for an appointment! So they got to see our little man on our 4D ultrasound (see the adorable picture at the bottom of this post... THOSE CHEEKS THOUGH!). 
Miss Anything? The antsiness is out of control. OUT. OF. CONTROL. I miss being a normal and rational human being. 
Movement: Squirming and hiccups mainly. A few good kicks in the ribs here and there.
Food cravings: Nothing specific. 
Aversions: Lunch meat.
Showing? A nurse asked me last week if I was having twins. There's your answer. 
Labor Signs? Yup- I've been at a 1 for 6 weeks now. 6. WEEKS. When the doctor told me that I hadn't progressed last week, I went out to my car after the appointment and cried for a solid 15 minutes. And then there are the painful contractions that apparently aren't doing anything (can you tell that I'm more ready than ever to have this baby?!). 
Belly Button- in or out? It's barely in- it's more stretched out than anything.
Rings- on or off? Off
Happy or Moody? Emotional during the day (when I'm alone at my house and bored to death), then happy when my husband gets home.
Looking forward to: Having this child. Lawd Jesus, please let me have this child soon. I'm ready to kiss those cheeks!!!  


 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Les- you look amazing! I think im going to use your outfit for inspiration for me today! Thanks!

Katie @ The Macarthurs Lately said...

Hang in there, girl! You'll be kissing those cheeks in no time! btw - you look amazing!

Sarah said...

Aww! You're getting so close! Hang in there!

Bethany Moss said...

Oh my goodness, those cheeks!! :)

Katie said...

That sweet boy looks.like he's praying. You are precious.