Leslyn's Lovely Life: 5

Friday, June 27, 2014

5

1. I still have a few slots open for guest posts the weeks after Emmett is born! If you're interested and want some great exposure, please comment or shoot me an email! I'd LOVE to work with you and feature you on the blog! I mean, this is basically like free sponsorship. :) If you want more info about my blog stats, click on the "about me" section at the top of the blog!

2. My family is here for the weekend. They left Houston at 4 AM to be here for E's ultrasound yesterday (this is the first one they've been to!). Now THAT'S dedication! BTW- seriously, please pray that E makes his debut this weekend. Apparently, he weighs 8 lbs 3 oz. And I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow. If he grows much more, I might die.



3. My mom's side of the family is having a reunion this weekend, and I am so excited to spend some quality time with them! They're hilarious, loud, and we're bound to have a good time. :)

4. Here are more pictures of Chippy loving on the bump. Because he just is so ready to meet his brother, he can't stand it.





5. I've been super motivated to drink more water after reading this article and seeing the before and after pictures. My mind is BLOWN. If you don't have time to read it, just scroll down to the pictures. It's crazy.

I'm linking up with Lauren and Amanda at Meet the Barre (I can't find her Friday favorites original link up button... So I'm grabbing her blog button instead!).

                                                          photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png


Meet @ the Barre

 
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

14 comments:

Jamie said...

Off to drink some water!

PolkaDottyPlace said...

Glad you get to hang out with your family this weekend! Perfect timing for baby's arrival - hint hint baby boy :) That drinking water article is CRAZY!! I'm going to go and fix myself a big glass of water or TWO. Take care!!

Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup said...

OK...dog snugglin' bump is about the cutest thing I've seen all week. Love it.

I would love the opportunity to guest post!! I would love some more information on what you're looking for and the chance to be featured.

Have a great weekend!

Julie @ Just the Joy's said...

Stopping by from the linkup! I totally couldn't find the linkup button today either! haha! :)

Your pup on your belly is adorable!!! Yay for your family being there this weekend! I hope baby E makes his debut! Lookin' forward to following alonG!

Tracy said...

Your puppy and your bump are too adorable! Congrats (almost) mama!

Lindsay Ropella said...

OMG - I saw that article on the drinking more water the other day and was SHOCKED!! I'm totally trying the whole drink more water thing except I'm afraid that I'm going to be running for the bathroom every 5 seconds lol. I do essential oils so I'm going to try adding pepermint and lemon to my water. I also heard that those help you use weight easier as well, so we will see! Happy Friday! Saying a prayer for you and baby!!

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

Was that article not so eye opening??? Look at that sweet face! Thanks so much for linking up girl!!

Shelby Recent Somethings said...

Thanks for popping by! Your family looks hilarious and I love that sweet puppy dog face. That's a face that deserves some spoiling ;)

Cat @ MaryMarthaMama.com said...

Chippy is too cute! Here's hoping that baby boy comes soon.

Kat said...

Oh my gosh, the dog on your belly pictures get me every time! It really doesn't get any cuter!

I'd love the opportunity to do a guest post if you still have some slots open. What an awesome idea!

Happy weekend!
- Kat

Kristen said...

how cute is that puppy! wow, off to drink a gallon of water, right?!

Rosy said...

Hi Leslyn, I found your blog through High Five for Friday link up. The picture with your dog and your belly is the sweetest! I've also been more motivated lately to drink more water, it needs to be done right. Glad to be your newest follower.

-Rosy
A Joyful Kind of Life

Whitney Pendell said...

Your puppy cracks me up! Love that last shot with him looking dead on at you!

Hoping E man decides to come soon!

Kristy Mays said...

If you still need a guest spot I'm available :)