1. I still have a few slots open for guest posts the weeks after Emmett is born! If you're interested and want some great exposure, please comment or shoot me an email! I'd LOVE to work with you and feature you on the blog! I mean, this is basically like free sponsorship. :) If you want more info about my blog stats, click on the "about me" section at the top of the blog!
2. My family is here for the weekend. They left Houston at 4 AM to be here for E's ultrasound yesterday (this is the first one they've been to!). Now THAT'S dedication! BTW- seriously, please pray that E makes his debut this weekend. Apparently, he weighs 8 lbs 3 oz. And I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow. If he grows much more, I might die.
3. My mom's side of the family is having a reunion this weekend, and I am so excited to spend some quality time with them! They're hilarious, loud, and we're bound to have a good time. :)
4. Here are more pictures of Chippy loving on the bump. Because he just is so ready to meet his brother, he can't stand it.
5. I've been super motivated to drink more water after reading this article and seeing the before and after pictures. My mind is BLOWN. If you don't have time to read it, just scroll down to the pictures. It's crazy.
I'm linking up with Lauren and Amanda at Meet the Barre (I can't find her Friday favorites original link up button... So I'm grabbing her blog button instead!).