Leslyn's Lovely Life: Baby Shower: 4th Edition

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Baby Shower: 4th Edition

This past weekend, DJ's home church threw us the most wonderful baby shower! So many people who we love were in attendance, and it was such a perfect afternoon. The main hostess has been in contact with me since January (!) planning this baby shower, so you better believe that it was so special.


Y'all- they made the corsage out of baby shoes. How creative is that?!


And they did SUCH a good job on the cake!


My wonderful hostesses.



Y'all- my sister-in-law was a LIFE SAVER at this shower. There were some newer members who I had never met, and I was so happy that she told me where they were sitting. Haha!


My hilarious mother-in-law. :)




Look at all of that good stuff!


One of my good friends from college was able to come to my baby shower!


My first students... Aren't they just beautiful?! I love them!

This church has loved our entire family so well, and I can't wait to bring our little E down for a visit!

And this concludes our baby shower series! We officially have everything we need... I'm actually going to the police department today to figure out how the heck to install his car seat. It's getting close, y'all (1 more month)!!!

xoxo
Les
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

6 comments:

Hayley Hayes said...

girl you're looking good! Can't believe he'll be here anytime!! So excited for yall!

Chrissy@SimpleJoysBlog said...

Love that cake idea!!

Leslie Lukens Martin said...

You look fabulous! Seriously. And looks like Baby E made a haul at this shower! Love all the details!

Tiffany said...

You look amazing!! Only a few more weeks.

Mary Leigh said...

What a cute shower! I love your dress and the little baby shoes are too adorable! Seriously love them!!

Carly Blogs Here said...

This looks like such a great baby shower for you! I love your dress + all of the details! What is that hot air balloon in the background? The cake?? It looks amazing!