Recently, I've noticed that he is totally taking on some "dad traits". What are dad traits, you ask?
Let me give you a few examples.
1. He will stand out in the yard (or just look out our front window) every day to examine the yard. He is so fascinated by our grass and its growth patterns, it's kind of hilarious. He has really invested SOOO much time (and $$$) into our yard, and I mean, it's worth it because our grass is super pretty and green. But this has become a daily thing.
2. He will sit in E's room for a long time, and try to come up with another project that we need to do before he's born. Just a few days ago, we went to Lowe's to buy an air filter. That's less than $20. We walked out with an air filter, a filter for our refrigerator, blinds for E's room, ant killer for the yard, and about a thousand other things. The projects will never end.
3. I've seen him bust out a couple of these moves before. In public. No shame. ;)
4. I've gotten used to it, so I don't get embarrassed by it. But he sings as he puts gas in our car. Our kids are going to love that one when they're older. :)
5. He makes comments about people who play really loud music (I admit- I'm guilty of this too. Especially when it's at 7:45 in the morning. Like really?! We're all just waking up. There's no need to turn up the bass THAT much.) Aaaaand I'm 90 years old. Awesome.
There are plenty of other little things he does that are funny and endearing at the same time. Basically, I just really can't wait to raise kiddos with this guy. And embarrass the heck out of them. :)