Leslyn's Lovely Life: 39 Weeks

Monday, July 7, 2014

39 Weeks


How far along? 39 Weeks, 2 Days
Maternity clothes? Yup! 
Sleep: Not really. :(
Best moment this week? Knowing that I am only a few days away from meeting our little love. 5 or less, to be exact. 
Miss Anything? Comfort!
Movement: Yup- he is either super crazy active, or he sleeps. There is no in-between with this child. 
Food cravings: Nothing really!  
Aversions: The smell (and thought) of raw meat. Yuck.
Showing? Apparently I'm showing so much that when I walked through Dillard's last week, a woman's eyes got really big, she shook her head, and said "Oh no....". So I guess so. 
Labor Signs? Painful contractions all the time, but I'm still not dilated enough. And they contractions are kind of inconsistent (5 minutes apart, then 20 minutes, etc.). 
Belly Button- in or out? Stretched out.
Rings- on or off? Off
Happy or Moody? Happy & excited.
Looking forward to: Meeting our little boy. It's so close!!!! 


 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Youre so close!

Ashleigh W. said...

Almost across the finish line!! :)

Rosy said...

How exciting you're almost there!

-Rosy

Kristen Portillo said...

I remember those last days!! The excitement is palpable! Congrats early! I am a new follower from over at Ashleigh W.'s :)