Leslyn's Lovely Life: Five Faves

Friday, July 4, 2014

Five Faves

1. Last weekend was amazing. I didn't take any pictures at the lake, because who has time for that nonsense when you're busy spending some serious quality time with your family?! It was so fun sharing stories and remembering funny things from our childhoods... I love my family. A whole lot.

2. The weather here in AR has been surprisingly pleasant. Usually, it's in the upper 90s/100s, and it's been uncharacteristically cool! The other night, the hubby and I walked around our neighborhood for an hour and a half (still no baby... booooo), but I didn't even break a sweat. That's how awesome the weather has been. I ain't mad about it.

3. Here's your last 4D picture of little E. He's getting pretty squished up in there. Poor kiddo. But I mean, look at those sweet baby lips. He's a chunk!



4. We have a 3 day weekend. And we have absolutely no plans whatsoever. Yes and Amen.

5. I have been trying to come up with a 5th thing to write about. But the thing is, everything else that I would mention has been blogged about this week. So read this little post if you haven't already. :)

I'm linking up with Lauren and Amanda at (I can't find her Friday Favorites link up button... So I'm grabbing her blog button instead)!

                                                          photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png


Meet @ the Barre
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

4 comments:

PolkaDottyPlace said...

Hasn't the weather been ah-mazing!?!?! We've gone for walks throughout the day and are excited for a weekend full of great weather. I'm hoping to spend lots of time outside without sweating :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Rosy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rosy said...

It's always great when the weather is pleasant enough to be out and have nice walks. That's the one thing I don't like about summers here in AZ, we can't take walks until the sun goes down and the sidewalks cool down. Have a happy 4th of July.

jaybird said...

How beautiful is that little baby face? I can't believe the detail that 4-D gives. All of my babies ultrasound shots looked like aliens....but that was almost 13 years ago. My how technology has changed!!

Nice to hear about the down time you got to spent with family!