1. Last weekend was amazing. I didn't take any pictures at the lake, because who has time for that nonsense when you're busy spending some serious quality time with your family?! It was so fun sharing stories and remembering funny things from our childhoods... I love my family. A whole lot.
2. The weather here in AR has been surprisingly pleasant. Usually, it's in the upper 90s/100s, and it's been uncharacteristically cool! The other night, the hubby and I walked around our neighborhood for an hour and a half (still no baby... booooo), but I didn't even break a sweat. That's how awesome the weather has been. I ain't mad about it.
3. Here's your last 4D picture of little E. He's getting pretty squished up in there. Poor kiddo. But I mean, look at those sweet baby lips. He's a chunk!
4. We have a 3 day weekend. And we have absolutely no plans whatsoever. Yes and Amen.
5. I have been trying to come up with a 5th thing to write about. But the thing is, everything else that I would mention has been blogged about this week. So read this little post if you haven't already. :)
I'm linking up with Lauren and Amanda at (I can't find her Friday Favorites link up button... So I'm grabbing her blog button instead)!