1. You don't get enough sleep to have morning breath. I didn't even know that was possible. But it happened. And speaking of oral hygiene, there are some days where you don't even get to brush your teeth until mid-afternoon.
2. Body fluids don't even faze you any more (What? There's poop/pee/spit up on my shirt? Oh well. YOLO.).
3. You always talk about your child (guilty... Look at this blog, for goodness sake).
4. You frantically try to get a million things done during nap time (you've made it to the point where you don't have to sleep when the baby sleeps. Praises).
5. You post a lot of pictures of them on your blog. Again. Sorry I'm not sorry. ;)
"UGH MOM!! Stop taking my picture so much. It's getting old."