Leslyn's Lovely Life: 5

Friday, August 22, 2014

5

You know you're a mom when...

1. You don't get enough sleep to have morning breath. I didn't even know that was possible. But it happened. And speaking of oral hygiene, there are some days where you don't even get to brush your teeth until mid-afternoon. 

2. Body fluids don't even faze you any more (What? There's poop/pee/spit up on my shirt? Oh well. YOLO.).

3. You always talk about your child (guilty... Look at this blog, for goodness sake).

4. You frantically try to get a million things done during nap time (you've made it to the point where you don't have to sleep when the baby sleeps. Praises). 

5. You post a lot of pictures of them on your blog. Again. Sorry I'm not sorry. ;)





"UGH MOM!! Stop taking my picture so much. It's getting old."


I'm linking up with LaurenAmanda and Karli!

  photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

Meet @ the Barre



 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my goodness, those cheeks!!! The cutest. Keep the pictures coming :) Happy weekend!

Rebecca Jo said...

So snuggly cute :)

Jennie said...

SUch a sweet little face!
Hope you have a great weekend!
I would love if you would stop by and linkup with me today!
-Jennie
http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

PolkaDottyPlace said...

Oh so true!! I laughed when you said you didn't get enough sleep to have morning breath. Been there... hope you have a fun weekend!