Leslyn's Lovely Life: Mama Mondays: An Introduction

Monday, August 25, 2014

Mama Mondays: An Introduction



Last week, I talked about my new weekly blog posting schedule. I mentioned Mama Mondays... And this is totally going to be "a thing". As in, I'm partnering with with another blogger and we're making this a link up!!!

First of all, let me introduce you to Logan! I found her blog several months ago, and I've loved reading her blog. We have a ton in common- we have little boys (her little one, Hampton, is SO adorable), we're Jesus-followers, we're about the same age, and the similarities go on and on.

We're both SO excited about this link up because it gives mamas the opportunity to talk about anything they want to- nothing is off limits. If you want to talk about something hilarious/sweet/frustrating that happened this week, we're all ears. If you just want to show off a bunch of pictures of how cute your little one(s) is (are), this is the perfect link up for you. Anything goes. I've noticed that so many people get "judge-y" about the way that moms choose to do things. This is going to be a no-judgment zone.

The blog button is in the works. Our first official post will be next Monday (Labor Day... September 1). I hope that you'll join us, and that maybe you'll make some new blog friends along the way!

xoxo
Les
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cant wait to link up!

Gi said...

Gahhhh he is just so gosh darn adorable!!
I love the jungle theme you have going with his things.
Wish I had a little one to link up about SAD FACE!
xx