Leslyn's Lovely Life: The Happiest 3 Years

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Happiest 3 Years

5 1/2 years ago, a girl met a boy. He was friendly, handsome, talented, funny, and smart.

4 years and 9 months ago, the boy asked the girl on a date. She said yes.

4 years ago, the boy and the girl broke up for a minute. But don't worry- things didn't stay that way for long.

3 years and 10 months ago, the boy told the girl that he was madly in love with her and that he was going to marry her someday. The girl said she needed to be convinced.

3 years and 9 months ago, the girl was finally convinced.

3 years and 7 months ago, the boy got down on one knee and asked the girl a very important question. She said yes.

Exactly 3 years ago, the boy and the girl stood in front of their friends and family and vowed to love each other for the rest of their lives. The girl was 100% sure that this was the best decision she has ever made (and she still feels that way).

DJ- the past 3 years have been the best of my life. I never knew that it was possible to love someone as much as I love you at this very moment. You challenge me, make me laugh, love me and lead our family so well. Every day, I am so thankful that God brought us together. You are my best friend. There's nobody else I would rather do life with.

Happy Anniversary. I love you.


 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

7 comments:

Kristy Mays said...

Happy anniversary! This was such a sweet post. Enjoy!

Rebecca Jo said...

I love how you did that... so sweet!

Happy Anniversary!
Still newlyweds :)

TwoSisters SierraFaith said...

Happy Anniversary :)

Lindsay Ropella said...

So beautiful!!! Congrats to you!! My husband and I just celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary last week! :)

Yalanda Ludtke said...

Happy anniversary!

Whitney Pendell said...

How sweet! Happy anniversary!

theaccidentalmama.com said...

Ah-dorable!
xoxo
The Accidental Mama
http://theaccidentalmama.com