Leslyn's Lovely Life: Weekend Recap

Monday, August 18, 2014

Weekend Recap

This weekend was a big first for me and little E. It was our first time to not have Daddy at home for over 24 hours. He had a bachelor party to go to, so that gave me quality time with my little buddy.

Here's a little photo diary of our fun weekend together. Let's keep it real- it wasn't that exciting- it just gives me an excuse to post more baby pictures. :)


This was an hour after Daddy left for the day- he's a morning person like his mama.


This was his reaction when I told him that it was just me and him until the next day. Haha


He finally calmed down for a couple of hours so mama could get some work done (blogging, cleaning, her quiet time).


He flexed...



He was cute...


He slept some more...


We went for a walk....


Mama got dinner from her favorite place... 


He took a bath and made happy baby noises the whole time...

We went to sleep...

And then daddy came home.


My favorites.

I hope your weekend was as cute as mine. ;)

xoxo
Les
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

5 comments:

Kristy @ Rejoice and Repeat said...

It truly only gets better (although I'm sure you find that hard to believe. ) soak it up!

Kaycee said...

He has the best expressions. And I love that baby receding hairline..So glad he's finally liking bath time :)

Nancy @ Neatly-Packaged said...

Look how adorable he is!!!

http://neatly-packaged.com/

Lauren said...

he is adorable!

Logan Cantrell said...

He is so precious! I miss Hampton being this little. Treasure every moment.