Leslyn's Lovely Life: 5

Friday, September 12, 2014

5

1. I completed my first week back at work. It was an exhausting and interesting week, but I'm glad that I got this first part over with. E starts day care on Monday... We'll see how that goes.

2. Because of the work week, I've had to look/dress like a professional, which is really hard when none of your clothes fit you. I've worn half-zipped pants to work, and covered the evidence with a long tunic. There's my confession of the week.

3. There's a cold front coming through as I type this, and it's GLORIOUS. Fall is hands-down my favorite season, so this girl is excited about some serious layering, boots, and scarves. Yay! Here's my favorite outfit that I've ever posted, and even though it's snowy and wintry in the picture, this outfit is appropriate for fall, too!



4. Our Mama Mondays link up DOUBLED in size last week! Join us on Monday so we can do this again! If you haven't linked up yet- you need to! It's a great opportunity to connect with other Mamas! Here's the button so you can add it to your post!



5. Here are some sweet pics of the babe. It's his 2 month birthday today, and I had to write a separate about the sweetest little boy.






 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

15 comments:

Mree said...

Great outfit!! Your son is too cute.

Logan Cantrell said...

Girl! You look amazing! You are so beautiful and I love love that outfit. Can I have those pants please? haha Yay for our link-up doubling! Here's to hoping it continues to grow!

Emily said...

There have been several times this summer when wearing pants has been so dang uncomfortable with the heat that I've unbuttoned them and just worn a long tunic blouse to cover it. Shh, your secret is safe. :) Happy weekend!

Ashley said...

The first week back to work is so hard....glad you were able to make it through! I'm sure he'll do just great at daycare on Monday.

I'm so hoping for a cold front to come this way!!

Stephanie Cox said...

YAY for surviving your first week! You are brave Momma.
And that outfit is on point. Everything about it screams fashion and cozy and style.
Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend.

The Siberian American said...

I love that fall outfit! So gorgeous. Your little one is adorable, too! :)

Donna said...

Visiting from Oh Hey Friday! Your son is adorable, and I LOVE the name Emmett!

ilmagpie.com said...

That boy of yours is amazing, what an expressive face!

I love the outfit you are wearing in the picture. I wouldn't worry about clothes fitting, you still look amazing!

Storybook Apothecary said...

lovely outfit for fall! Wishing the weather here in Cali would calm down - its been in the 100's all week. grats on going back to work!

freelyfatima.com said...

Love the outfit! Those pants are great

freelyfatima.com said...

Love the outfit! Those pants are great

Angie said...

That outfit is pretty great but your son is hands down the cutest baby ever!!!

Rachel said...

You do look very gorgeous in that outfit photo!

Yalanda Ludtke said...

These photos of your little one are so sweet! And I love the layers in your outfit...here's to re-creating a similar scene soon (but not too soon!)

Sarah said...

Your son is just adorable! And i'm pretty sure we've all used the half-zipped hairband pant stretcher technique before. Enjoy your weekend!