Leslyn's Lovely Life: Living Room / Bar Design

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Living Room / Bar Design

Hey everyone!

I'm so excited to partner with Chairish for this post! They are an incredible furniture/decor company, and I highly encourage you to check out their website!

They asked me to come up with an inspiration board that includes their bar stools. They have an unbelievable collection at various price points. I'm pretty sure that anybody could find the perfect set of bar stools on this website! As I was checking out all of their items, I thought that I would try to style a room that isn't anything close to what's in my house. Because I'm married, I usually have to be careful that my design choices aren't too feminine. I think the choices I made below would be perfect for a little gathering with my girl friends. Let me know what y'all think!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11

xoxo
Les
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

3 comments:

Logan Cantrell said...

I'll take one of each, please!So pretty!

Hall Around Texas said...

Love love love that sofa and the color of it! Excited to be in the blog tribe with you!! #BLtribedare

Amanda Haney said...

I LOVE that couch and those white chairs at the bottom!! So excited to be in a blog tribe with you!