Leslyn's Lovely Life: Mama Mondays

Monday, September 29, 2014

Mama Mondays

Update: The linkup is now working! Sorry for the weirdness! ;) 

Leslyn's Lovely Life



I apologize in advance for the brevity (and scatterbrained-ness) of this post... This is the second weekend in a row that I've been sick, so blogging has not been a priority (*cue Usher's Confessions*).

I am so extremely thankful for my little boy. There are a ton of crazy things that have happened over the past few weeks - things in the news, things in our lives - and it makes me want to SQUEEZE that child so tight all the time to protect him from the messed up things that happen (and it stinks that I can't right now because, again, I'm sick. Bleh). I feel like I have already had to fight for him and be a mama bear- something that I hoped I wouldn't have to do so early on. 

I'm realizing that there are few things in this world as fierce as a mother's love for her child. And while it causes me to be more brokenhearted, hurt, and upset by things that used to be so trivial, it's all worth it. 

Link up with us! :) 
Leslyn's Lovely Life
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

4 comments:

Sarita @ it's my girls' world said...

Good morning!! So sorry to hear you're not feeling well.... take it easy and hope that you guys get better soon. PS. YOur linky list isn't working

Kristy @ Rejoice and Repeat said...

I totally get what you're saying. In fact I think we're relating a lot this week :) All we can do is give our best and place them in the Lord's hands. I hope you getting feeling asap!

practicallyunperfect said...

Stopping by for the linkup, but it doesn't seem to be working today. I hope you feel better soon. Nothing worse than being sick when you want to cuddle the little ones.

Sierra&Faith Winks and Eyerolls said...

Ugh not feeling well around your little guy is the worst! I hope your Monday is off to better start. I was sick over the weekend as well, there is definitely something going around. Not hugging and kissing them is the hardest part! Thank God for daddy's that can help out. Feel better :)