Leslyn's Lovely Life: Pumpkin Patch Fun

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pumpkin Patch Fun

Well, I can cross the first thing off of my 30 before 30 list!!!

We visited the pumpkin patch with E, and we had a blast!

About 5 minutes after we got there, I got stung in the finger by either a bee or a wasp which wasn't fun... But I got over it because I wanted to enjoy every single second of fun at the pumpkin patch!

We took a hayride, picked a pumpkin, walked through a corn maze, looked at animals, and had a blast! DJ's parents, sister and her two boys went with us!

We took about a bazillion pictures, but here are my favorites!













 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

3 comments:

Kristy @ Rejoice and Repeat said...

Such sweet pictures! That last one though melts my heart.

~Dawn~ said...

Aww, I just love trips to the pumpkin patch!! Looks like FUN!

ShutUpDuffy said...

this is just all kinds of adorable. i'm hoping we can make it to our pumpkin patch this weekend and you just reminded me to dress cute.