Leslyn's Lovely Life: Mama Mondays

Monday, November 10, 2014

Mama Mondays

Leslyn's Lovely Life


November 9th, 2013 - My 26th birthday. This picture was taken about 3 hours after I took 4 positive pregnancy tests. And we had to keep a secret and not tell any of my best friends who came over to celebrate (the secret-keeping was pure torture, I assure you). Side note: Emmett was born on DJ's 26th birthday. I'm telling you- year 26 was a good one for both of us. :) 

November 9th, 2014: My 27th birthday. At the park with my loves. 



I don't think it gets any better than this. I am so thankful for these two. :) How was your weekend??


Leslyn's Lovely Life
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

4 comments:

Kristy @ Rejoice and Repeat said...

Such sweet memories. G was born 10 days after my birthday so we share a birth month. I love the special connections.

Sierra&Faith Winks and Eyerolls said...

Happy belated birthday! Such great memories for your family that connect all of your birthday's together. Have a great week!

abbeyichter said...

You are so beautiful! I love you & I'm so happy for you guys!

Lindsey Martin said...

happy birthday! You have such a beautiful family!