Leslyn's Lovely Life: Brand Highlight: The Lil Cupcake

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Brand Highlight: The Lil Cupcake

Hi, wonderful friends!

I'm not going to lie- this post is partially to show you how adorable my child is. Sorry I'm not sorry. But really, I want you to know about how wonderful The Lil Cupcake is!


Like, Emmett can't even with this adorable bib. 

Crystal's shop was initially for baby girls, filled with adorable headbands, bows, head wraps, bibs and teething rings (and she still sells those items at incredible prices). But recently, she started using boy prints! The moment I found out about the boy prints, I had to contact her!





As you can see in these pictures, Emmett is drooling like crazy (no sign of teeth yet), and these bibs are saving our lives these days. He wears his almost every day, and loves them. They're super soft and made with organic cotton!



I have seriously eyelash envy.



Be sure to follow Crystal on Instagram (@thelilcupcakeshop) so you can see her adorable designs, and so you can see when she has fabulous deals! Last week, she was selling her bows for only $5. That's unheard of, y'all!!

Thanks so much for the bibs, Crystal! You're the best!
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

3 comments:

Crystal Lee said...

You're so sweet! We love this post, and have loved working with you and Emmett! Thank you again!

Kristy @ Rejoice and Repeat said...

Adorable! I'd love to try these with our little man when he arrives!

tripping tiffies said...

Your little man is too cute, Leslyn!