Leslyn's Lovely Life: Emmett: 10 Months

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Emmett: 10 Months



Weight: 20 lbs
Height: 29 inches 
Head Circumference: 18.5 inches 

Milestones: Emmett has gotten to the point where he pulls up on anything and everything, which makes this mama nervous!  Yesterday, he said "Mama" for the first time (it's about time, am I right?!). He's been eating a lot more solids, and loves drinking water out of mommy's cup. He went to the zoo for the first time, and he loved it. I don't think I've ever seen him happier! He especially loved the monkeys. 

Sleep: He's slept through the night four times in a row, but I know better than to think that this is a routine that he'll stick with. I'm hopeful that this will become a more regular thing. 

Favorite Things: Crawling everywhere, putting things in his mouth, watching (and imitating sounds of) dogs and monkeys, cuddling mama and daddy, and being tickled. 

Health: Little buddy had a few more respiratory issues this month, but those cleared up after about a week. 

Eating: He has gotten over his texture aversion- thank goodness! We added meats to his diet (turkey, chicken, and beef), and he really seems to love it! At first, I was nervous about giving him jarred baby food with meat, but I realized that the protein keeps him full much longer, and he seems to like the taste of it! 

Here are some of my favorite pictures from this past month! 







 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

1 comment:

Logan Cantrell said...

I can't believe he is 10 months!! It happens way too fast! Enjoy that sweet boy!