Leslyn's Lovely Life: Firmoo Glasses

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Firmoo Glasses

I am so excited to partner with Firmoo for this post. They were kind enough to send me a complimentary set of glasses for review.



I've worked with Firmoo in the past, and they are a wonderful company. Their customer service is excellent, and their website is very user-friendly. It took me a couple of days to decide what pair I would like to review, and after using their special "Try On" feature (where you upload a picture of yourself so you can see if the glasses work for you), I was able to select the perfect glasses for me.

One of the things that I love most about these glasses is that they are a fun burgundy color. I usually stick with brown or black frames, so I wanted to break the mold a bit with a different color. I also loved the fact that the glasses fit me perfectly, and that the ordering process was easy (and the shipping was speedy).



I think that the best thing about Firmoo is that their glasses are affordable for anybody, but the price of the glasses does not compromise the high quality of the product itself.

Do yourself a favor and order some glasses from Firmoo the next time you need to add some frames to your collection!
 photo c9b146dd-a2c3-4299-8e0b-a95042d86036_zps6bhzzwmj.png

No comments: